Rural Sheds for Kiwis
Rural sheds need to be tough enough to take the punishment of everyday rural life, and our sheds are as tough as they come. Manufactured from NZ Steel and clad with NZ made COLORSTEEL our sheds are designed to last 50 plus years, that’s tough. Whether you are looking for an open implement shed on your farm or lifestyle block, a secure storage facility, a large workshop, garage with sleepout or an animal shelter, we can design a customised robust rural shed that’s just right for you.
Since 2005 the Waikato Shed Company has been building sheds all around the Greater Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Coromandel and Taupo. In this time, we have built hundreds of sheds with no two being exactly the same. This means we are ready to listen to your ideas, understand what you need and create the shed of your dreams. We can take care of the whole process from design through council to completion for you, keeping you informed the whole time.
Whilst we love building sheds, we know a lot of our customers are after a kitset that they can build themselves or arrange a local builder to do it for them. So, we have our own range of kitset sheds available under our No Bull Sheds brand. Our No Bull range can be modified by span, length and stud height, number of bays, size and positions of doors and colour’s. They are a top-quality option which we can arrange delivery for NZ wide. To design your own No Bull Kitset shed click here to use our Online Shed Designer.
View our Rural Sheds Gallery
Just click on one of the images to get a large version of the image.
Some of the Customised flexible rural shed configuration options we offer are:
- Variable bay sizes from 2m to 8m
- Wall heights up to 8m
- Building sizes up to 7000sqm
- Internal dividing walls
- Gable Sheds, Mono Pitch Sheds, American Barns, Kiwi Barns, Heritage Sheds, Quaker Barns, Mansard Sheds, Garages, Sleepouts we have all your different shed options covered
- Enclosed and Open Bays
- Roller Doors, Sliding Doors, Sectional Doors or Swinging Door options
- Fully Integrated Mezzanine Floor System
- Workshop, Office, Lunchroom, Bathroom and Toilet areas
- Alsynite Skylight sheets for the roof in Clear, Opal, Grey or Bronze
- Thermakraft Wrap for the roof to keep your shed cool in summer and warm in winter. This can also be put onto walls
- COLORSTEEL Vermin Flashing for the perimeter of the building to stop any rodents getting inside
- Bird Brushes for the roller doors to stop them flying inside to make their nests inside
- Full range of COLORSTEEL Cladding options in 0.4 or 0.55 gauge in T-Rib, Corrugate, Met Clad etc
- COLORSTEELMAXX if you’re near the ocean and need to protect your shed from the salt
- Full range of NZ made aluminum joinery in single- or double-glazed including doors, windows, ranch sliders, bifold doors, French doors
Our goal is to provide you with a rural shed that creates a working environment on your land that’s just perfect for you… and at a price that delivers exceptional value for money whether it’s from our customised build offering or our No Bull, custom kitset shed range.