Steel Sheds for all requirements
At Waikato Sheds we’re all about getting you the right shed to suit your needs and budget. We offer two distinct shed ranges. Our No Bull Sheds range of no-frills, modular, quality sheds and our Customised range that, well basically, we will design and build you whatever you need. We’ll even help you with the consent work.
If you know you just need a good and honest, solid, custom kitset steel shed then have a look at our No Bull range. Our No Bull Shed modules are created to the highest of standards and can be modified by size, number and position of windows and doors. Whilst they are modular, we can modify these to meet your needs.
If you need a shed for a specific purpose with specific requirements then we will create you a Customised steel shed.
When we customise a shed we are not restricted by pre-determined modular shed sizes or limited by set size increments. Our powerful and flexible Multibuild Computer Design System enables us to efficiently design a steel shed exactly to your requirements and to make the best use of your particular site.
Some of our key Customised shed design features are…
- Our designs are not based on a restrictive modular system.
- Wall heights of up to 7m and clear spans of up to 35m are possible, the largest clearspan shed available in New Zealand in cold rolled steel.
- We can make adjustments to your shed in 10mm increments.
- Variable bay spacing where required.
- Custom made flashings and trims for a high quality finish.
- A wide range of Colorsteel™ colours or Zincalume™ available to add that special finishing touch to your steel shed.
- We use Residential Grade Aluminium Joinery on all of our steel sheds (no tin doors allowed!).
A Quality Customised Shed Building System
Using only the highest quality components, our steel sheds are built tough and designed to last! Check out these great features…
- Heavy duty cold-rolled clearspan steel frame and components.
- Traditional knee and apex braces where required for maximum strength.
- Overlapping Purlins and Girts run past the Portal Frame, spaced for maximum strength and practicality, including fully trafficable roofs and internal lining attachment.
- We only use the heaviest gauge framing on all of our sheds, as well as heavy-duty .40 gauge roofing and wall cladding.
- Our shed structures meet the NZ Building Code which requires a 50-year durability statement. (Don’t be fooled by warranties that offer anything less!)
When you invest in a quality new steel shed from the Waikato Shed Company, your long term investment is future proofed. We never compromise on the quality of materials or attention to detail regardless of whether the shed you buy from us is a modular, custom kitset No Bull Shed or a high design and specified Customised shed. You’ll get maximum performance out of sheds we provide.