Stihl Shop Te Awamutu
*Build price includes concrete slab, construction, and external finish. Does not include electricals, plumbing, site works and internal fitout.
Stihl Shop Te Awamutu’s business was expanding and they needed more storage capacity. They turned to Waikato Shed Company for a cost effective solution that would fit on their existing site.
- Roof Pitch 11
- One Personal Access Door
- Two Garador Colorsteel Roller Door – Series 2
- Eight Skylight Sheets
- 125mm Box Gutters
- Concrete Slab 100mm thick, 20MPA strength
Colours & Profile
- Roof: T-Rib Colorsteel Grey Friars
- Walls: T-Rib Colorsteel Grey Friars
- Roller Door: Colorsteel Grey Friars
- Gutters: 125mm Colorsteel Grey Friars
- Joinery: Colorsteel Grey Friars
- Flashings: Colorsteel Grey Friars
Standard on all our Sheds
Sheds engineered by a Chartered Engineer to comply with the NZ Building Code and Regulations
- Full set of Plans with PS1
- Bird Brush on all Roller Doors
- Designed to Importance Level 2
- Colorsteel Vermin Flashings
- Site Specific Wind Speed Calculations
- Thermakraft Wrap & Safety Mesh for the Roof
- Edge thickening on concrete slab
Waikato Shed Company are proud to partner up with other Companies producing New Zealand made product. Click on the logo for more information on the products we use.
Tieke Golf Estate Greenkeepers Shed
Industrial | 400 - 600 m2
Ngaruawahia High School Caretakers Shed
Industrial, Garage | 0 - 100 m2
Nau Mai, Raglan Workshop with Firewalls
Industrial | 200 - 400 m2
Need a shed?
Book a time to have a chat about the shed that’s perfect for you.