Tirau – American Barn
*Build price includes concrete slab, construction, and external finish. Does not include electricals, plumbing, site works and internal fitout.
This shed was designed to blend in with the rural surroundings of this lifestyle property. Providing room for all the tools and parking for vehicles and trailers.
- Main Roof pitch 22° & Lean-to Roof pitch 11°
- One Personal Access Door
- Three Garador Colorsteel Roller Door – Series 1
- Four Skylights
- 125mm Box Gutters
- Concrete Slab 100mm thick, 20MPA strength
Colours & Profile
- Roof: T-Rib Colorsteel Flaxpod
- Walls: T-Rib Colorsteel Flaxpod
- Roller Door: Colorsteel Flaxpod
- Gutters: 125mm Colorsteel Flaxpod
- Joinery: Colorsteel Flaxpod
- Flashings: Colorsteel Flaxpod
Standard on all our Sheds
Sheds engineered by a Chartered Engineer to comply with the NZ Building Code and Regulations
- Full set of Plans with PS1
- Bird Brush on all Roller Doors
- Designed to Importance Level 2
- Colorsteel Vermin Flashings
- Site Specific Wind Speed Calculations
- Thermakraft Wrap & Safety Mesh for the Roof
- Edge thickening on concrete slab
Waikato Shed Company are proud to partner up with other Companies producing New Zealand made product. Click on the logo for more information on the products we use.
Pool House by Waikato Sheds
Lifestyle, Consent Free | 0 - 100 m2
Clearspan American Barn
Lifestyle, Rural | 200 - 400 m2
Modern Karapiro Barn House with Mezzanine
Lifestyle, Habitable | 100 - 200 m2
Need a shed?
Book a time to have a chat about the shed that’s perfect for you.