Cambridge – Habitable Barn House
*Build price includes rib raft concrete slab, internal wall framing, construction, and external finish. Does not include electricals, plumbing, site works and internal fitout.
The clients were moving from the Wairarapa to Cambridge on to a bare lifestyle block. This shed was designed with 70m2 of habitable living with a large covered outdoor area in front. The rear of the shed has room for the boat, caravan and cars. They now have the luxury of time, to design and build their dream home.
- Roof pitch 11°
- Two Personal Access Doors
- Ten Residential Grade Aluminium Windows & Doors (Double Glazed)
- Two Garador Colorsteel Roller Door – Series 1
- One Garador GDO-6 Auto door opener
- One open bay
- Thermax B Thermal Break
- Full Flashings for Habitable Joinery
- 125mm Box Gutters
- Concrete Slab 100mm thick, 20MPA strength
Colours & Profile
- Roof: T-Rib Colorsteel Ebony
- Walls: T-Rib Colorsteel Ebony
- Roller Door: Colorsteel Ebony
- Gutters: 125mm Box Colorsteel Ebony
- Joinery: Colorsteel Ebony
- Flashings: Colorsteel Ebony
Standard on all our Sheds
Sheds engineered by a Chartered Engineer to comply with the NZ Building Code and Regulations
- Full set of Plans with PS1
- Bird Brush on all Roller Doors
- Designed to Importance Level 2
- Colorsteel Vermin Flashings
- Site Specific Wind Speed Calculations
- Thermakraft Wrap & Safety Mesh for the Roof
- Edge thickening on concrete slab
Waikato Shed Company are proud to partner up with other Companies producing New Zealand made product. Click on the logo for more information on the products we use.
Pool House by Waikato Sheds
Consent Free, Lifestyle | 0 - 100 m2
Clearspan American Barn
Lifestyle, Rural | 200 - 400 m2
Modern Karapiro Barn House with Mezzanine
Lifestyle, Habitable | 100 - 200 m2
Need a shed?
Book a time to have a chat about the shed that’s perfect for you.