Motamahoe – Gable
*Build price includes concrete slab, construction, and external finish. Does not include electricals, plumbing, site works and internal fitout.
This habitable shed was designed with the clients input through-out to achieve the home workshop and living space they required. This was a cost effective way to make the lifestyle dream a reality.
- Roof pitch 11°
- Two Personal Access Doors
- Nineteen Residential Grade Aluminium Windows & Doors (Double Glazed)
- Three Garador Colorsteel Roller Door – Series 2
- One Garador Colorsteel Roller Door – Series 1
- One Garador GDO-6 Auto door opener
- One Internal steel framed divider wall (frame only)
- Ten Clearlights
- Two Spinning Vents for increased air flow
- Thermax B Thermal Break
- Full Flashings for Habitable Joinery
- 175mm Box Gutters
Colours & Profile
- Roof: T-Rib Colorsteel Ebony
- Walls: T-Rib Colorsteel Ebony
- Roller Door: Colorsteel Ebony
- Gutters: 175mm Box Colorsteel Ebony
- Joinery: Colorsteel Ebony
- Flashings: Colorsteel Ebony
Standard on all our Sheds
Sheds engineered by a Chartered Engineer to comply with the NZ Building Code and Regulations
- Full set of Plans with PS1
- Bird Brush on all Roller Doors
- Designed to Importance Level 2
- Colorsteel Vermin Flashings
- Site Specific Wind Speed Calculations
- Thermakraft Wrap & Safety Mesh for the Roof
- Edge thickening on concrete slab
Waikato Shed Company are proud to partner up with other Companies producing New Zealand made product. Click on the logo for more information on the products we use.
Angus Barn – Gable
Habitable | 0 - 100 m2
Gordonton – Gable
Habitable, Lifestyle | 100 - 200 m2
French Pass – Mono
Lifestyle, Habitable | 100 - 200 m2
Need a shed?
Book a time to have a chat about the shed that’s perfect for you.