Hamilton – American Barn
*Build price includes concrete slab, construction, and external finish. Does not include electricals, plumbing, site works and internal fitout.
The clients initially wanted an old barn renovated when they contacted Waikato Shed Company. After listening to their needs we proposed a new build option. It includes two bays for storage with an internal wall separating the storage area from the gym/rumpus room.
- Main roof pitch 22° and Leanto roof pitch 11°
- One Personal Access Door
- One Residential Grade Aluminium Windows
- Two Garador Colorsteel Roller Door – Series 1
- Four skylights
- 125mm Box Gutters
- Concrete Slab 100mm thick, 20MPA strength
Colours & Profile
- Roof: T-Rib Colorsteel New Denim Blue
- Walls: T-Rib Colorsteel New Denim Blue
- Roller Doors: Colorsteel Titania
- Gutters: 125mm Box Colorsteel Titania
- Joinery: Colorsteel Titania
- Flashings: Colorsteel New Denim Blue
Standard on all our Sheds
Sheds engineered by a Chartered Engineer to comply with the NZ Building Code and Regulations
- Full set of Plans with PS1
- Bird Brush on all Roller Doors
- Designed to Importance Level 2
- Colorsteel Vermin Flashings
- Site Specific Wind Speed Calculations
- Thermakraft Wrap & Safety Mesh for the Roof
- Edge thickening on concrete slab
Waikato Shed Company are proud to partner up with other Companies producing New Zealand made product. Click on the logo for more information on the products we use.
Clearspan American Barn
Lifestyle, Rural | 200 - 400 m2
Modern Karapiro Barn House with Mezzanine
Lifestyle, Habitable | 100 - 200 m2
99sqm of Awesome NZ Made Colorsteel Shed
Lifestyle, Garage | 0 - 100 m2
Need a shed?
Book a time to have a chat about the shed that’s perfect for you.